Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Time to Move On

Each morning while in Chicago, this is where I sipped my dark morning brew. This being our last day, I'm sad to be leaving but also ready to move on. Our lunch today was at the Greek Island in Greek Town, an easy walk from our apartment, even with tired legs, and was absolutely delicious. We decided to forego the lunch entree and went for appetizers. Great way to try a lot of different dishes. We followed that with dinner at the Publican, a place featured on Anthony Bourdain's show, the Layover. Needless to say, I found myself in a constant state of fullness today. Pictures below are dishes from the Publican. For me, however, the highlight of the day was our lunch.


Beets with Burrata, Walnuts, and Balsamic Vinegar


Roasted Porchetta


Burned Honey Panna Cotta

No comments:

Post a Comment